Parallel Universe

Gato_Solo said:
Actually, yes. I'd rather take a bullet to the head than get mowed down by a sickle like our poor plant bretheren, though... :grumpy:...those vegans are some of the most cruel people in the world... :sad:
Especially seeing as there's research that shows plants show a limited form of pain response....

Imagine the horror of being a Brussel Sprout plant & having your little balls ripped off, one by one.
Brussel%20Igor.jpg

Gato_Solo said:
Actually, yes. I'd rather take a bullet to the head than get mowed down by a sickle like our poor plant bretheren, though... :grumpy:...those vegans are some of the most cruel people in the world... :sad:

something I always wanted to say to a veagan who gives me shit is

Tool said:
Life Feeds on Life

Gato_Solo said:
WHEAT IS MURDER!!!! ;)

Seriously... you know how many rabbits, mice, squirrels, groundhogs, prairie dogs, and other furry animals get ground up into your wonder bread by farm equipment (not to mention snakes, spiders, insects, etc.)? The vegans might as well learn to forage in the woods for themselves. Hell, the no-fur people might as well stand outside of the Kellogs factory with some red paint, throwing it on the Raisin Bran!

Raw fish, cooked fish, red meat, white meat, whatever. It's all yummy.

Back