Pass me some good thought please

I'm giving DHL a try for shipping my good thoughts over, instead of UPS or FedEx. Let me know if they get there safely and in a timely manner.

Well the showing is today and tonight and the burial is tomorrow. :( i dont like this part either. but all the family is getting together afterwards, sad it takes a death to get us all together..

Sorry for your loss Sam.
It always seems hard for me to find good words in a time like this.
Just be strong man. This too shall pass.

Very to sorry to hear about your loss...My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.. :sadhug:

well, i know ive had better weeks and days. Friday while i was driving down to my aunts funeral, i get a call from the wife, she was crying and tells me her granny just was rushed to the hospitol. Fortunately it was her gall bladder. They ran a bunch of test and removed it yesterday (sunday). She is not totally out of the woods yet and wont be able to go back home to FL for quite a while.
Oh and to top all of theis off, MY crown fell out last night. I feel like badluck shleprock.....

lets hope so, or i may be in need od mental help before long. Now wheres all that beer weve been stockpiling for emergencies?

samcurry said:
lets hope so, or i may be in need od mental help before long. Now wheres all that beer weve been stockpiling for emergencies?
*runs to the beer store for sammy*

moose.gif

I feel your pain Sam. I lost my Mom last year to cancer..not easy, and I think of her every single day.

Back