Passenger too sexy for Southwest Airlines

Pretty sure I broke something in my foot last week. Pain isn't going away, and it feels like it's burning all the time. Great other than that.

Nope. One of the boys' toy trucks. I really should consider buying the cheap plastic instead of the heavy metal ones.

So you'd rather have lead in the Chinese plastic toys instead of lead in the Chinese metal toys?

I recently applied for a lateral transfer to a more exciting version of my current job, and my company suggested I try out for a supervisor position that offered nearly twice my current pay. Although not as exciting as the position I originally wanted, I decided my family really could use the pay increase, and there were other ways to get the excitement, so I put in for the supervisor spot. Ultimately they went with someone else, but they did offer me the transfer I originally asked for and wanted more, so I guess it all worked out.

Oh, by the way...if anyone here has access to the Playboy website (I believe you have to pay a fee to get to the good stuff), and can get these pictures (going back to the original topic of this thread), I'd like copies...for scientific purposes, of course, you know, to...umm...study this story in greater detail. Just send me an email if you know my address or a PM or whatever. :D

Back