PC thread #138348950

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The boy's mother, Tammy Barth, said yesterday her son was playing in gym on Tuesday when a girl student said he and two other boys may have grabbed her buttocks.

He was then questioned in an informal hearing by school officials and he admitted he had been passing love notes to the same girl.

The second-grader then asked to sign a notice of emergency removal form for sexual harassment without a parent present, Barth said. The boy printed his first name on the portion of the form asking for his signature.

School documents provided by Barth and the boy's father, Frank Johnson, did not give specifics on the incident but showed that the second-grader was removed from school on Tuesday for ''sexual harassment during gym.'' It also states the student ''admits to writing notes saying ÔI love you' and giving them to a student.''

Laugh...or cry

Some Ohio source

Isn't Lorain your old hood flav?

the girl actually said she may have been touched? wtf is that? That ain't journalism, that's editorializing.
And yeah, calling it sexual harassment was what was inappropriate here.

One of my kids came home and said he had kissed a girl on the school bus, I waited FOREVER fearful he'd catch hell for it.

Professur said:
I'm still waiting for the first case of sexual harrassment during a wrestling match.
There are videos of women kissing on that WWE website. The one they tell the kids to go to.

There's gonna be a case of something soon.

My old roommate had to wrestle this one dude in PE. My roommate said the dude never wanted to stop wrestling, even after the whistle or whatever.

About one year later, that dude was arrested for child molestation.

Back