Pedophilia is OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the feelings that are wrong, what one does with them can be. There are men who really abuse kids, real kidnapping, real rape, real harm. That is wrong and illegal.

Also illegal are some actions that do no harm, expressions of love and caring that are wanted and reciprocated. The sensible boylover takes the law, irrational as it is, into account both for himself and the youth he cares about.

perv links edited

Are you hellbent on being controversial?

Should we all take hands and agree with that statement - "Geez, we never thought of that! Must be OK to fuck kids, as long as you give them a little TLC after you are done..."???

Were you simply quoting from the sources (as linked)?

Are you actually going to participate in any sort of discussion or simply stick to posting "get their heckles up" threads and then disappear?

***edit:

I don't see anything resembling your statement in the links, so I must conclude that it is your personal POV. Thus begging the question - are you a pedophile seeking acceptance of your sick sexual habits?

If so remove yourself from the genepool.

Oh and btw - any sexual deeds with children are REAL abuse.

**decides to leave the thread before she gets banned for excessive use of the word FUCK.

(Good thing Clairbear ain't around to hear me say fuck so much in one day)

steviejames said:
It's not the feelings that are wrong, what one does with them can be. There are men who really abuse kids, real kidnapping, real rape, real harm. That is wrong and illegal.

Also illegal are some actions that do no harm, expressions of love and caring that are wanted and reciprocated. The sensible boylover takes the law, irrational as it is, into account both for himself and the youth he cares about.

Sorry Inky i edited the links out only. Sam
You'll never, ever be able to justify wanting to fuck a little boy up the ass. There is no such thing as a "sensible boylover." And to say that a law against fucking little boys (or little girls) is "irrational" is just wrong. The only thing wrong with such a law is that we'd need to have it in the first place.

steviejames said:

1. There is no sensible boylover. They are called pedophiles, sexual predators, perverts, and criminals.

2. No child can reciprocate adult emotions. That's why we write laws to prevent it.

3. I will not click those links as I do not have penicillin handy for this hard drive, and I'm not on my personal machine.

4. I strongly urge you to rethink your intent if it is to spread pedophillic propoganda here. Ya never know what field some folks might work in.

Pedophiliaphobia

Pedophiliaphobia, an irrational fear of pedophiles, is sweeping the nation. It is based primarily on the false notion that anyone with an attraction to minors cannot control themselves. The existence of draconian laws plays into this falsehood because only those who are accused of committing crimes come to the attention of the public, or for that matter, nearly anyone’s attention.

It is characterized by stereotyping (assuming that an individual has traits and behaviors generally associated, rightly or wrongly, with a group) and demonizing. The comments in this discussion evidence this.

Perv links edit

Re: Pedophiliaphobia

Stop posting fucked up liks already! We don't buy the bullshit, go sell somewhere else.

So...beyond the fact that this person is somewhat more polite than your average spammer. He/she/it has managed to get a whole whack of bad karma.

Why, pray tell, is he/she/it still breathing OTC air?

Because he hasn't actually broken the AUP yet. Believe it or not, this is pretty much the hardest place on the net to get banned from.

Professur said:
Because he hasn't actually broken the AUP yet. Believe it or not, this is pretty much the hardest place on the net to get banned from.

He's been, IMO, fairly close to breaking federal laws regarding pedophilia...If what he's doing isn't illegal, we can't do too much, except put his ass on ignore...

However, he's getting there. IMO, this is a real pedophile (or an idiot we already know with a brand new alt). If it had a brain, it would go elsewhere. I am also as of now suggesting to the rest of site management that we report it to its ISP and the appropriate authorities as a pedophile.

Stay tuned.

HomeLAN said:
However, he's getting there. IMO, this is a real pedophile (or an idiot we already know with a brand new alt). If it had a brain, it would go elsewhere. I am also as of now suggesting to the rest of site management that we report it to its ISP and the appropriate authorities as a pedophile.

Stay tuned.

I say let him keep talking until we have enough to get his ass arrested. Come on Mr. Pedophile, tell us all about yourself.

Sadly, he's only stated opinions. He hasn't admitted to any crime yet. If we took that stand, we'd have to send copies of Toolbox's speedo pics to the Manila police.

Professur said:
Sadly, he's only stated opinions. He hasn't admitted to any crime yet. If we took that stand, we'd have to send copies of Toolbox's speedo pics to the Manila police.

I didn't know that speedos were illegal in the Philippines. :confused: :D

Depending on the state where he is located, and of course assuming a criminal conviction in his past, he may not be allowed internet access as a convicted sex offender. Hence, once the ISP addy is known, I think I'd alert whoever gets alerted. This could be a convicted sex offender with an injunction prohibiting internet access.

Lotta "ifs", but you never know where things could lead...

On the contrary, Unc. This is exactly how peds operate. Watch for any sympathetic response, and then privately address them. I'd be curious to see how many PMs he's sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back