Pen chewing

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Who here chews their pen? I only do when I am at work. I am chewing it ALOT more than usual today though!

Sometimes I chew a lot on pens when I'm behind a computer. Especially when I have to think really hard!
At work I don't use pens a lot (I work at a kitchen until school starts again) so I can't chew them...

I whish I could be more behind a computer there, without anybody walking in and out all the time! That way I could spend a lot more time around here :D

I have been here sine 7:15 my time (4 hours and 15 min). I was here 45min before it was time for me to start work so i posted for that whole time and since 8 (when i started work) I hve kept this window open in the background

:D :D

I would like to have your job for a few days...I had to work so hard today that I haven't had time to squeeze out more than one PM today...not even one post!

I did physical labour for the past two summers (same company as now but in the factory)

I have approximately 30 minutes to get as far ahead of you as I can :D

Nah, won't even try that...we'll tie eventually :)

I used to remove the little cap at the end of pens with my mouth until I sucked it into my mouth one day with a mouthful of ink. Hint: ink tastes GROSS. I do not reccommend it. I don't chew pens anymore.

:D :D

I once had that with a red pen. I was having a class in Highschool...French, I'll never forget. Suddenly I felt *snap* inside my mouth, and the red ink dripped out of my mouth :D :D

Everybody was looking and laughing at me while I ran to the bathroom....the signs of ink remained on my face for 3 days :D
Of all people who laughed I think I was the one who laughed most :D

It was so stupid that I had to laugh myself :rofl:

I'm lucky, the pens only exploded on me in my pants pockets, leaving my leg all blue or black when I get home. I chewed them sometimes, but not often. I catch myself chewing straws when I finish a drink.

Shadowfax, I wonder if anyone called you Dracula after that. :D

I was drumming on my desk the other day with a pen.

And on one particularly hard knock...well, ink flew everywhere.

On the wall...on my work...on the computer...on my FACE!

:D

No, I had an apple and some cheese for lunch

I am currently eatting crunchy cheetos :licklips:

Back