Pencil test

Professur

It's been bandied about that many of the women here are in the improved bra sizes. Well it's time to make it worth carrying them around. I'm proposing a contest. Who can hold the most standard wood pencils under one breast. And I'm willing to send each of you a box of pencils to do it, in exchange for a photo of them being held. If you're camera shy, you'll have to provide your own pencils.

What have you got to lose?

Under one breast? Wow. We're starting off with the bar set high. C'mon ladies. You're not gonna let a little girl beat you, are you?

i don't have any pencils but the biggest thing i could hold was the 1230 page paper back fannie farmer cookbook....do i win?

I almost got 15 under there ... but remember I'm pregnant and my stomach sticks out like a shelf :D

Wait 'til I'm lactating ... ;)

tonks said:
i don't have any pencils but the biggest thing i could hold was the 1230 page paper back fannie farmer cookbook....do i win?
I'm impressed. Got a pic to prove it?

It's not that I don't trust you, I just wanted to be the independent judge.

C'mon, I'll name a kleenex after you.. ;)

PuterTutor said:
It's not that I don't trust you, I just wanted to be the independent judge.

C'mon, I'll name a kleenex after you.. ;)
you know...there are many things i have often wanted to see named after myself....a song, a poem, a ship........never a kleenex...but i suppose everyone has to start somewhere...but alas...no camera today.

Two. If I sit up straight (no tummy in the way), mine don't hold much cus they're too perky. But isn't that a good thing? I wouldn't trade mine in. They're wider than they are longer. D cup here. :)

:p for the negative karma. :p!! *lol* I'll admit I went to the ladies room to try the game, but ... i'm at work and that's just silly. Sticking pencils under your boob. What if a member walked in? Not to mention I went into the ladies room with a handful of pencils. Which, in retrospect, explains that dumb look that the receptionist gave me.

:retard:

I'm not perky, but it seems I can't hold pencils very well, either. :(

Back