Pencil test

catocom said:
Why is this only for women?
I can hold 2 :D
I was waitng for somebody else to pony up. One, if I don't move around much. :lol:

(I'll bet Prof and PT are getting grossed out at this point)

I'm just sitting here wondering where you're holding them. Cause if it's below, I can hold 10. Up above, none.

PuterTutor said:
I'm just sitting here wondering where you're holding them. Cause if it's below, I can hold 10. Up above, none.

Oh hell, half a dozen or so then. Or are we talking a balancing act? :D

tonks said:
i'm impressed! got a pic to prove it? ;)
Well, I'm at work right now, don't think they'd approve of that use of the camera. However, I'll see what I can do later.

I'm not perky, but it seems I can't hold pencils very well, either.

I'm perky, but not even one-if I scrunch my boobs in sitting position maybe 1 or 2 does that count? :lol2:

greenfreak said:
Two. If I sit up straight (no tummy in the way), mine don't hold much cus they're too perky. But isn't that a good thing? I wouldn't trade mine in. They're wider than they are longer. D cup here. :)

*sighs*
*misses perky breasts*

:D

greenfreak said:
So... You and I have similar breast sizes? :lloyd::hug:

aaaah, probably not....
I...err ah cheated ... a little.

I used sharpened pencils, and jabbed um straight in to
make um stick.
2 was all could do before the pain got too bad. :crying4:

soon as PT posts his :brow:

incidently...not a good thread to bump today...i just ordered me a bra in the next size up because i was experiencing back pain and thought it might be my bra...i went to a site that was explaining how the perfect bra should fit and how to gauge. i told me that i should go up a cup size. so the new one i ordered came in the mail today...and it still isn't right. i could cry. really.

It sounds like you need to go to one of them really swanky department stores and have a real old fashioned fitting.

Back