People in the closet

People pretend to be heterosexual just to keep their social status, family relations, friends and even sometimes the "tv sold" idea of the perfect family.

They are definitely cowards, but to a certain extent they are also selfish, since they are not willing to lose what they already have just to *become* gay.

As some people say (roughly translated to) becoming gay requires a lot of manhood.

You have no idea how disappointed that comment makes me.

I guess I should clarify...a man not wanting to have sex with me would be a deal breaker...if he had some medical reason and COULDN'T have sex that would be different. If he just wasn't turned on by me (whether that was because he was gay or because of some other reason) then I would walk.

I guess I should clarify...a man not wanting to have sex with me would be a deal breaker...if he had some medical reason and COULDN'T have sex that would be different. If he just wasn't turned on by me (whether that was because he was gay or because of some other reason) then I would walk.

At this point in time I can't imagine any man being turned on by me... but then I haven't worn the type of clothes that make them look for a long time... well not until a couple of weeks ago... and I have to say that although I feel fine in them indoors and I know they make me look really good, I feel very uncomfortable and exposed when men start staring at my tits just because my top is a little bit lower cut than I normally wear... I think threatened is the word... it's gonna take me a while to get my head around it all.

I am having a hard time with men no longer looking and my tits...couple that with them calling me ma'am and I could cry.
Although, my new haircut does make me look a good bit younger and the young dude that made my sandwich today was flirting with me.

After I have my gastric bypass and my weight finally stabalises I get to choose what cup size I want (breast reduction)... a D or DD sounds like heaven to me. Much better than the G cup I'm stuck with have right now and I've actually lost a cup size. :)

Back