People of Walmart

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Walmart shoppers in Canada are not nearly as colourful as those in the the USA. I do enjoy people watching at Walmart in the USA.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
This, coming from a guy whose country(wo)men enter a Sears store with their children, open bags of underwear & have the kids try them on.

Never seen that over here, it must be hard for my poor uneducated country(wo)men to be in the states and not try to imitate such *cool* behavior ;)

And what does it have to do where I'm from anyway?, it doesn't make those pics any less disgusting

ResearchMonkey

You're valuable guy Luis. We'll trade with Mexico; all of those Americans pictured, for you.

Just call your local American embassy and tell them you and I made a deal.

(They can make those people police for border towns)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
You're valuable guy Luis. We'll trade with Mexico; all of those Americans pictured, for you.

Just call your local American embassy and tell them you and I made a deal.

(They can make those people police for border towns)

It is with great sorrow that I must decline such a generous offer ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I stand corrected. At Walmart today I saw a kid caressing a pack of chocken legs saying "Mmmmm chicken legs, mom can we get chicken legs? Mmmm chicken legs." While his mom ignored him and continued to pick up her packed, processed crap food. I felt like yelling at the kid "What the fuck are you doing? That is going to be someone's FOOD!"

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I stand corrected. At Walmart today I saw a kid caressing a pack of chocken legs saying "Mmmmm chicken legs, mom can we get chicken legs? Mmmm chicken legs." While his mom ignored him and continued to pick up her packed, processed crap food. I felt like yelling at the kid "What the fuck are you doing? That is going to be someone's FOOD!"
I'd respond with some half-witted reply like "I'd have yelled at the mom and said 'What the fuck are you doing? That is some food processing factory's TURD!' and slapped it out of her hands and put the pack of chicken legs into her cart", but then I looked at the sausage I just ate for breakfast and I frowned.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'd respond with some half-witted reply like "I'd have yelled at the mom and said 'What the fuck are you doing? That is some food processing factory's TURD!' and slapped it out of her hands and put the pack of chicken legs into her cart", but then I looked at the sausage I just ate for breakfast and I frowned.

I made spaghetti sauce from scratch on Monday, and have been eating left overs since, I am such a hippie these days :p