People suck...and not in a good way.

ash r said:
i started an ebay store the other day, lol, it will probably be at huge waste of money at least for a little bit, especially considering all i have on it s far are two pairs of shoes that probably wont even sell, lol. lots of ideas for other stuff to put up there, though. and ive decided that most of whatever i dont sell will get donated. i just want to get rid of stuff.
but hopefully business will pick up when my mom has me sell some stampin' up! stamp sets for her. some of them are retired and fetch a pretty penny, as they are in high demand.
Ash, if you need some pointers I will be happy to help. Are you running auctions to bring attention to your store? If you need some exposure I would be willing to cross promote with you.
I've had my store open for.....Gosh, I forget...6 months? It took a while to start the snowball rolling on store sales as they do not get as much exposure as auctions but now I get a store sale at least every other day in addition to my auction sales.
Are you HTML savvy? I am not the greatest but I'd be willing to help.
And lastly, if you want to learn more about the ins and outs of ebay reselling I can invite you to an ebay group that I moderate. It's a buncha women that do what I do and can be a good way to learn tricks and get advice.

Everytime I see the title of this thread
I think of Tonks performing a service...

"inna nice way"

Nixy said:
That's nasty!

Well, it's nasty either way but atleast people could blame it on some sort of unhealthy obsession with a famous person if the underwear was claimed to have been worn by them...otherwise it's just buying someone else's dirty underwear with no excuse. ICK

Ever been to a Thrift store such as Salvation Army?they have previously worn underwear and some Thrift stores sell Lingerie too. I was talking to someone whom had worked in a Thrift store and she said it's unbelievable what condition the stuff is in that people try and donate .:eek5:

A.B.Normal said:
Ever been to a Thrift store such as Salvation Army?they have previously worn underwear and some Thrift stores sell Lingerie too. I was talking to someone whom had worked in a Thrift store and she said it's unbelievable what condition the stuff is in that people try and donate .:eek5:
I can attest to that from when I volunteered at a thrift store :eek5:

Professur said:
I'm sure you've got a point in there somewhere...

My point is that being obsessed with a celebrity is fairly common and other people are more likely to shrug off a disgusting purchase if it can be blamed on being obsessed with a celebrity...whereas just buying used underwear for the heck of it is just plain disgusting (so is buying celebrity underwear) and doesn't have any sort of excuse which is as widely accepted as being "obsessed".

Professur said:
and ......

People are disgusting, girl. Haven't you realized that yet? And you're how old?

I didn't say people wouldn't buy it.

I said it would be probably more accepted by most others if it was bought due to an obsession :p

Inkara1 said:
Can that thrift store still kiss your ass?
My entire ass.

Prof? I have a tummy ache from all that fish and hot wings...not to mention my chocolate cake :licklips:

Professur said:
I hope it gives you nightmares .... and the trots.

Now, now the rest of us don't wish ill on you when you get to go the BBQs in Atlanta (atleast not out loud :p)

Back