Personal packages delivered to work?

woodman19_99 said:
Let's put it this way: In the last week, I have had to Priority packages, one motherboard and a box of Omaha Steaks delivered too work. And this is a professional accounting firm. Yet I haven't gotten any grief for it. And now that I have my apartment in Somerville, I need them delivered there for fear of things getting pilfered off my porch.

So to answer your question, yeah I do get things delivered at work.

Woodman!! Did our avatar discussion bring you back?? :D

greenfreak said:
Woodman!! Did our avatar discussion bring you back?? :D

You know it. I had too check out some of these new fangled Avatars! :D By the by, not too hijack this thread, but what game did you end up getting greenie?

None of them, actually! I haven't bought anything yet. We just got Final Fantasy (version 2,397 :D ) and Midnight Club for PS2 so I thought I would hold off buying another game for a bit. Maybe I can tell my boyfriend to buy it for Christmas, that would be easy enough for him. :)

Btw you had told me about that other forum you were posting on and I joined. I haven't been back much since then though because there's so many people posting, it's hard to keep track! :D

Yeah, it is mighty hard to keep track of all the different forums if you try to stay active in all of them.

How is Midnight Club for PS2? I just got the system, and so far all I have played is Tiger Woods 2k4 and SSX Tricky 2( both of which I love). I was thinking about holding off on a driving game until NFS: Underground comes out, but we'll see.

You should definitely get Diablo 2 if you like that type of game. Even with all the games I have bought over the years, I still find myself playing that game quite frequently.

Anywho, I hope those new plants you got are doing well. I am sure you will give them enough TLC to make it through the winter.

To me, Midnight Club isn't as good as Grand Theft Auto in terms of the driving and scenery but it works on a system like Gran Turismo--you have to win races to upgrade your car and stuff. It depends on what you want I guess. I've played all three and liked GTA the best but I like a story and a really complicated game.

My plants are going great, I just got my new 96watt flourescent grow light setup last night. Holy crap is it bright. It lights up the whole room. But it also gives off a lot of heat too. I had setup one of my high speed computer fans in the aquarium for the orchids with an adjustable power source so I just turned the speed up. I'm a little concerned about leaving it on while I'm not home though. Best to get apartment insurance first before I do that. :D

Back