Petals around the rose

took me about...2 sec?? I entered my first guess, it was wrong, then knew what it was right away :)

*retarded here

I suppose you have to calculate the number of petals based on something showed, but what the.....

why do i feel like i am missing some integral piece of information about this little game?.....i don't get it........ :confused:

Methinks it is just another "there's no solution for it but we want you to believe so, so you can waste endless ammounts of time with it..."

Spot said:
took me about a minute, so i guess i'm stupider...
According to that page, the smarter you are, the longer it takes you to figure it out...

Hint: the name is significant.

i'm either a genius or a moron.....i just get this glassy eyed, slack jawed look when i stare at the dice.....i don't get it..... :confused:

fury said:
According to that page, the smarter you are, the longer it takes you to figure it out...

that doesnt make any sense....

Rose said:
*joins the slow table with Tonks and Leslie* :(

Guess I shouldn't have blew my brains out ,seems others are also at a complete loss.My first guess I had "0" correct ,gave up after that.

fury said:

petals around the roses?

Something about rounding?
petals a-round the row-ses?

:shrug: :(

Back