Petals around the rose

At first glance...
I thought this thread title read "Pete Rose"
If it were...I would've had alot to say.

Hoon said:
At first glance...
I thought this thread title read "Pete Rose"
If it were...I would've had alot to say.
was it really so wrong to place a bet? i always thought that people were riding the guy too hard....not like they threw any games.....

I don't remember having as hard a time the first time I saw this. But once I started thinking visually instead of about numbers, I finally got it.

I didn't see this when it was originally posted, and as soon as I saw the setup I figured it out, before I even rolled. I'm used to thinking logically, I guess.

Second time I try to solve it and didn't get it. I knew I would not get it so I searched my pm inbox for the answer.

I didn't see it the first time but tried it just now and immediately got it after the first roll. I can't believe it clocked so quick for me.

Inkara1 said:
I didn't see it the first time but tried it just now and immediately got it after the first roll. I can't believe it clocked so quick for me.

Yeah, it's always shocking when things clock very fast :lloyd:

Inkara1 said:
OK, now I know why you made the "clock" typo over and over again on MSN.

I wasn't typoing...I was trying to make fun of you for YOUR typo.

Well, since I didn't read what I wrote after I posted, I was somewhat less than in on the joke.

Inkara1 said:
Well, since I didn't read what I wrote after I posted, I was somewhat less than in on the joke.

:lloyd:

and to think...by the end of that convo I'd gotten the idea you said "clock" instead of "click" as a sort of hidden hint

:lloyd:

Back