Pets

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
We all talk about our pets in different threads but I don't think we've ever had a "What pets do you have?" thread...so, that is what this is. Please also feel free to talk about past pets :) Oh, and pictures and encouraged :D

I have a Lhasa Apso, her name is Gizmo, she's 14 and lives with my mom in Brampton (photo below).

I just got a betta fish, his name is Fredrick, I will post a pic later (I am on my way out to the store in a moment to buy him a "hideout" for his bowl, and maybe some plants).

When I was younger we had a Pidgeon, his name was Do-Do (my then 2 or 3 year old brother named him). My dad brought him home to show us one day, then he told us a guy from his work was gonna use him for training his hunting dog and was gonna shoot him...my brother and I cried until out parents let us keep him. We had him for along time, like 6 years or something.

tonksy

We are down to 3 cats. Nothing else.

Here is Hermione:
hermionenap.jpg

And a rather pissed off W. A. Mozart:
moe2.jpg

I don't have any of Barlowe on my computer. Rob'll have to post one.

Mare

we have Daisy (black) and Pluti (brown), they are golden retriever and chow mixed. And Rosco our hampster.

catman

Geez ! I loved the pix of some of y'alls pets. I'm definately an animal lover.
Tonksy has some beautiful cats and Mares canine creatures a sweet also.
I have six (6) beautiful felines, all were either strays or shelter cats. All are beautiful. Some are calicos, some long hair, some short hair, male and female, all fixed, like me.
Speaking of fixed, furry creatures, I hope you all approve of men with a lot of body hair (fur). Also clean shaven and short hair, neutered and declawed !

tonksy

We do have one hairy male about these parts...but he keeps shying away from being neutered.

catman

Well well, tonk, I probably misled you by saying I was neutered.
The truth is that it could probably be best said as "FIXED".
Has nothing to do with my (Tom Catting Around), urges or performance.
"MEOW THAT"

catman

Lions, tigers, bears, Oh My !
Put down the pepper shaker grandpa, I'm just a stray cat looking for a new milk run.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
You know why I like pets? They are great travelling companions. Nothing like getting lost in the wilderness and having a trusting food-supply right at hand...:devious:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Maybe Prof will learn after the next baby...I predict that with their fertility and inability to keep their hands off each other there WILL be one if he doesn't get fixed soon...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
We have 2 cats (Ozzy, 18 and Kitty, 1), 2 rats (Clyde and Rex), 2 guinea pigs (Cocoa and The Little Piggy One), and 4 finches (BIRDIE, BIRDIE, BIRDIE, BIRDIE!!).