Photo of Paris Hilton screwing by the pool [CAUTION: UNCENSORED!]

JJR512

Enjoy! :D

attachment.php

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Since she has no money left, maybe she's fixing her pool all by herself.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
*light bulb goes on*

Somebody told her there was a crack in the cement, and she's trying to pry it up and smoke it!

Get it? Paris Hilton? Smoking crack? Cuz, you know, she's kinda...I mean, in her past...if you believe...

:anon:

Sharky

20 to 1 that ain't even her.

I agree. Cheesy pool, cheesy pool deck, cheesy deck chair, cheesy clothes . . . the scene just looks too cheesy for someone who's worth millions. But the main thing is, she doesn't seem like the type who would do actual manual labor.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I agree. Cheesy pool, cheesy pool deck, cheesy deck chair, cheesy clothes . . . the scene just looks too cheesy for someone who's worth millions. But the main thing is, she doesn't seem like the type who would do actual manual labor.

Plus her legs are closed. I don't think she's ever been photographed in that condition.

Inkara1

Probably from this past season of "The Simple Life" since she was a camp counselor. The background beyond the deck railing looks like it's at a camp.

Sharky

Probably from this past season of "The Simple Life" since she was a camp counselor. The background beyond the deck railing looks like it's at a camp.

That makes sense. There aren't many pine trees in Beverly Hills, eh? :cool:

Oops, shoulda used the Beverly Hills humongous sunglasses smilie: :glasses: