Pick a lake and lets go ice fishing this winter...

Gonz said:
That lake looks good.

Upon further refelction:
Sit on a frozen lake in the middle of a Canadian winter, 100mph winds whistling thrugh the leafless trees, waiting for a 4oz perch to bite, all the whilewondering about LL snowballing with someone, *shivers*, waiting for an Arctic front to passs & dump 14, 20, 36" of snow on teh alredy frozen & buried non-existent roads so going home is improbable & you'll most likely die there, after you've pretended to be a Brazilian soccer player with your fishing buddies & hoping without hope you're only havinga nightmare;

or;

sit in a thermostatically controlled environ, waiting for spring to arive & playing on the computer until that happens.

I'll take the latter. :D
geek

I would be more enthralled by the hike in, camp setup, and attempting to survive against the chill rather than any fishing.

You're on Nix! :D

You know, you pansy-asses, all you need is the right equipment and clothes and it can be one of the best adventures you ever had! :p

Spirit said:
You're on Nix! :D

You know, you pansy-asses, all you need is the right equipment and clothes and it can be one of the best adventures you ever had! :p

Hey, it was supposed to be in the 40's & it snowed that night. Colder'n a nuns tit I tell ya. :shiver:

That's true, Spirit, I've broiled in below freezing before, those Arctic sleeping bags work too well :D

There are ice huts with stoves inside, father in law has one...its not like one would go and just sit on the lake out in the open. :p

But I still wouldn't be going ice fishing, unless I took a good book with me - not my thing :D

Back