Pizza

abooja said:
I have a feeling that you and I are more emotionally invested in Nixy's pizza than she is. :lol2:

Right now yeah...I'm at my mom's and the pizza stone is still in the box...when I get back to my place I'll start experimenting. I have all purpose flour right now so I'll probably start with that.

I ordered Pizza Pizza tonight.

I found out that their "Italian Style Deep Dish" is slightly less raunchy than their regular offering. :sick:

Leslie said:
I ordered Pizza Pizza tonight.

I found out that their "Italian Style Deep Dish" is slightly less raunchy than their regular offering. :sick:

oooooh Pizza Pizza is one of my fav take out pizza. It's really un-like anything else...and I sometimes crave it. Sometimes I crave 241/Gino-esque pizza but very often it's Pizza Pizza :)

Nixy said:
Are you telling me my pizza is going to go right to my hips?? Cause if you're not I got no clue what you're talking about...

Why does everyone always automatically assume I mean the worst possible interpretation of anything I say? It's FOOD!!! You are planning on digesting it, aren't you?

Nixy said:
Are you telling me my pizza is going to go right to my hips?? Cause if you're not I got no clue what you're talking about...

Well - flour + water = glue. Methinks that is what gets the rest of the ingredients stuck to our arses and keeps it there.

Nixy said:
oooooh Pizza Pizza is one of my fav take out pizza. It's really un-like anything else...and I sometimes crave it. Sometimes I crave 241/Gino-esque pizza but very often it's Pizza Pizza :)
I like Pizzaville. 241 is ok too, they`re very generous with the toppings.

Pizza Pizza is like no-name chips to me, it just doesn`t quite get there.

Professur said:
Why does everyone always automatically assume I mean the worst possible interpretation of anything I say? It's FOOD!!! You are planning on digesting it, aren't you?

:p

Back