Pizza

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Give it to a cat or dog who needs a bathroom :headbang:

Permission granted.

Hey, I just thought of something, I could have my way with you now that I own your soul :brow:

ris

i like my pizza with chorizo, bags of mozarella, a little cheddar, a little gorgonzola if i have some, peppers, a dash of mushies, more chorizo.

mmmm, nice....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
mmmmmmmmmm just finished a personal size cheese piza fro Pizza Pizza! YUMMY! :licklips:

Cleveland

Spirit said:
**groooaann* :D

fury.. what do I have to do to get that cheese?

fury, if I could field this one.... Spirit, You can have all the cheese if you just groan like that a couple more times..... Making me randy.... YEAH, BABY!!!!

Inkara1

I like anything but mushrooms, olives or anchovies on my pizza. Every time I walk through the kitchen at the place I deliver pizzas for, I get really hungry... but most of the time, I can't afford a pizza of my own, even with the 50 percent employee discount. :(

Dave

had pizza for lunch. bertucci's. BBQ chicken and 3 types of cheese. good stuff. salty as hell seeing as they use real cheese, but tasty.

'shrooms or pineapples are my favs from the local pizza joints.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Just ate one with pepperoni, cheese, sausage and hamburger.

OOooooohhh... my tummy!!!!!!!

stingray_sting

mmmmmm

double cheese
double pepperoni
garlic
Pizza Pizza (r) pizza

mmmmmmmmm

oh!! or Boston's Pizza shrimp option!!! mmmmmmm

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
stingray_sting, you're right - it's GOTTA have garlic!

Once a year my brother has a pizza party and you bring your own toppings... except the cheeses of course, and he always has a bowl full of chopped garlic. I can only imagine how we all smell at work the next day....

There's a place here called "Gino's Pizza" and they have s dipping sauce for your pizza/crust or breadstix - it's, of course, garlic... but I love the stuff.

If anyone puts anchovies on the pizza I pout like a little girl.. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I had creamy Garlic dipping sauce with my chees epizza last night!

I had the cold left overs for breakfast this morning!

YUM YUM YUM!

:licklips: