planting season is nigh

SouthernN'Proud said:
I can understand some of it. I wouldn't wanna pay 130K for a house and have the one next door get painted Eggplant or something. Or a working meth lab on the front porch.
$130K won't even buy that here. You'd almost have to double it.

The juniper will grow up there and does. It just grows downhill 5x faster and I have to hack it back at least twice a year. That particular area gets bright morning sun, shade in the afternoon, and then decent filter shade coverage from a monstrous pair of crepe myrtles.

The housing where I am starts at half a mil and one neighbor around the bend just slapped up a 6 million dollar place. Covenants may be a PITA ... but it sure does protect the property values. As soon as Tonksys kids age up, or I just can't take it anymore... thats when I buy the little house on a large spread and do as I please.

unclehobart said:
The housing where I am starts at half a mil and one neighbor around the bend just slapped up a 6 million dollar place.
Were those the Iranians who had to tear down everything but the stone facade and rebuild the place?

Inkara1 said:
Were those the Iranians who had to tear down everything but the stone facade and rebuild the place?
No. Thats my across the street neighbor. That house is only 650,000 or so. The mega mondo house is out of the neighborhood and a few houses to the right. It was a monolith of stone that probably clocks in at 9000 sq feet or so.

Back