Plastic gives wood??????

chcr

Too cute for words
This morning on the local radio news:

Victoria's Secret in Cool Springs Galleria (Brentwood, TN) has been instructed to change their window display because their mannequins were too suggestive.

Hello, is this thing on? Have we (some of us, anyway) become such self-righteous prigs that we are now offended by what a piece of plastic is wearing????

Some places are just more prim than others, it seems. I'm surprised that there wasn't more of an uproar when they added nipples to female manequins a few years ago....erect, of course.:)

Got any pics of what these manequins were doing that was so suggestive?

MrBishop said:
Some places are just more prim than others, it seems. I'm surprised that there wasn't more of an uproar when they added nipples to female manequins a few years ago....erect, of course.:)

Got any pics of what these manequins were doing that was so suggestive?
No pics. Elaine Boozler used to say about thse mannequins: "Why would I buy a sweater that can't keep a mannequin warm?" :lol:

have you seen some of those mannequins? they are hot.

*drives to pharmacy to refill meds*

Anyone remember the uproar the boobs on adolecent maniquins caused? I recall a website that was selling them (with installed vibrating vagina).

mannequin.jpg

i think i would be more concerned if a victoria secret's display was not suggestive...i mean, that's the flipping point of lingerie...right?

Anybody see last night's episode of Nip/Tuck? One of the episode arcs centered around a plastic love doll and how people can be turned on by something like that because sometimes they simply don't want the real thing.

The chick the doll was modeled after is increadibly hot. Even I'd have sex with that doll... (assuming of course I couldn't talk the real thing into it)

This thread somehow brings back flashbacks of that pregnant barbie doll the took off the market.......

Give people the freedom to bitch, and they'll bitch about everything.

Gato's corollary number 3

anybody else notice that those that complain about things like this are people you wouldnt want to fuck in the first place? George Carlin

freako104 said:
anybody else notice that those that complain about things like this are people you wouldnt want to fuck in the first place? George Carlin

Nope. I have noticed, however, that the people who complain the most are the ones with too much time on their hands (idle rich, or exxtreme poor). Those bastiches need to go out and live 'in the real world' for a while. Nothing like 8 to 12 hours of hard work to make you appreciate instead of denigrate. ;)

Back