Play GOD for two minutes

MrBishop

OK...so you're allowed to play GOD for two minutes. You can go back in time and change one thing along the evolutionary timeline. Wether it's for humans or for some other animal...what would you change?

For myself...I think that I'd like two opposeable thumbs per hand....replace one pinky with another thumb. Perhaps retain the prehensile tail...

**This non-homosexuality thread brought to you by the letters A, L, F and the number Professur :) **

humans would use their collective intelligence for good and not for the destruction of our home and its other creatures.

My freshman year in college, I was working on this girl's computer, and she stripped to her bra with me right in there and changed her clothes. The way she did it tells me now that she wanted me to make a move. So, if I could change one thing, I would have scored with that chick. :D

Oh wait, this thread is about evolutionary changes, not a simple time machine thread... my bad :(

I'd fix it so humans never evolved the misguided need to use phrases like "my bad." :D

In my world anyone who says "I could care less" when they mean "I couldn't care less" would become permanently mute.

I would go back in time and start over at my Junior year i :crying4: n highschool-FOR SO MANY REASONS!!!!!!!!!!

I'd stop the extinction of the dinosaurs and make them more intelligent while also continuing in the effort to evolve man. Then we could have a world more akin to that "Dinotopia" one. That would be cool.

You planning on being some dinos dinner? :lol:

I'd prevent the evolution of man. Was that the biggest mistake ever or what?

Aunty Em said:
You planning on being some dinos dinner? :lol:

I'd prevent the evolution of man. Was that the biggest mistake ever or what?

But Aunty - man never evolved..........woman did ;)

AlphaTroll said:
But Aunty - man never evolved..........woman did ;)
Good one Alpha! :laugh5:

I would love to have it where animals were able to talk (though after a few days I might wish I hadn't).

A chance to play God? Make one evolutionary change?

Hmm, after much deliberation about fixing it so humans are immune to desease, have incredible tolerance to injury or a huge life span........

.....I've decided that everyone will grow wings! ;)

hmmm..... we all were still walking around naked in the garden and fornication wasnt a sin? oh it not all about the sex? well its my world now. muwahaha

Leslie said:
humans would use their collective intelligence for good and not for the destruction of our home and its other creatures.

that would be mine. we wouldnt just take we would try to give back. and only take what we need to survive

Back