play nicely now, i'm off for a while

ris

following on justintime's disappearance into the wastelands of real life i too am going to be off the boards.

unfortunately i am unable at this time to say precisely when i shall be returning. as of tomorrow i am moving to bristol to stay with some family while i start my new job. permanent relocation and the necessary connections to internet services could take some time, but i expect that it will be no longer than the end of feb.

apologies to all those who miss my infrequent input, i promise that when i can get to net access i will drop by. most of all i hope that the discussions here can continue in best way possible - frank, enlightened and tolerant.

:)

greenfreak

:( I'll miss ya ris. I hope the move goes well, I knew you had considered that a while back but I had hoped you wouldn't have to.

I'm glad about the job but sad that you'll be missing. :hug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ris the commie said:
play nicely now, i'm off for a while

Piss off mate, we're gonna tear the place apart...let's go, the cat's away...if you pull the carpet up & you pour the cheese right there & you pop the champagne....

wait, wait, wait..damnit, I work here. put all the shit back where you found it & be good.:grumpy:

ris

*takes a look around*

hmm, everyone seems suitably in order :)

its just possible that i shall have some net access in a week or so but i'm working on a 22nd feb move date so hopefully sometime soon after that.

Q

ris said:
apologies to all those who miss my infrequent input, i promise that when i can get to net access i will drop by. most of all i hope that the discussions here can continue in best way possible - frank, enlightened and tolerant.
I've been wondering...who IS frank anyway?:devious:

unclehobart

Lacey, Ris is the mod for this forum. He took a leave of absence and told us all to play nice... and being the normal group that we are, have spent the rest of the thread cracking jokes and being pissy at his heels.

Q

Squiggy said:
:retard: I'm not sure...but I know he didn't invent the zipper.....
It doesn't matter who invented the zipper anyway, the only prize involved is some imported dog poop.:tardbang:

lacemyster

unclehobart said:
Lacey, Ris is the mod for this forum. He took a leave of absence and told us all to play nice... and being the normal group that we are, have spent the rest of the thread cracking jokes and being pissy at his heels.

I wasn't confused about Ris, i was confused about Frank

:rofl3: