Playboy Supports the Politically Motivated Rape of Conservative Women

Cerise

So, a leftist blogger writing on Playboy's web site decided which conservative women "needed" to be raped and which ones he wanted to rape himself. He even provided a "hate fuck rating" with each woman. Not very nice.

Playboy scrubbed their site, but it was preserved here:

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2009/06/02/the-playboy-article-nsfw/

It was unquestionably hate-speech of the most pubescent kind and that it got by an editor is inexcusable.

Where are the voices of the women's and civil rights groups decrying the advocacy of rape? If the article was about librul women lawsuits would be filed against ol' Hef so fast his head would spin.

It's not about raping them. It's a pointless sex article, in a pointless magazine.

Had it been done in reverse, there'd be equally false outrage.

In this instance, the OP is allegedly a woman, and a conservative, and therefore clueless on two counts.

I don't think many women would really be able to get a grip on the grudge fuck. Personally I think "hate fuck" is too harsh of language, but I am sure he meant the same.

In this instance, the OP is allegedly a woman, and a conservative, and therefore clueless on two counts.

I don't think many women would really be able to get a grip on the grudge fuck. Personally I think "hate fuck" is too harsh of language, but I am sure he meant the same.

And what are you, allegedly?

Considering your admitted past, nothing you say surprises me...... :shrug:

Um, given that they scrubbed it off their site, I don't think that the thread title is appropriate, any more than saying OTC supports either you or Spike simply because your posts are hosted here.

Apparently the online editor sent out emails promoting it:

Subject line: So Right It’s Wrong

Hello —

I just wanted to pass on the link to “So Right It’s Wrong,” an article on the top 10 conservative women we hate to love. It just went live on our site this morning.

http://www.playboy.com/articles/playboy-forum-the-top-10-women-conservatism/index.html

Best Regards,
Aranya Tomseth
Editor | Online Community Manager
Playboy.com

And THAT is how the left works: Scream the filth, whisper the retraction.

I guess it's easier to clean up the website edition and pretend it never happened than to issue an apology for a continued run of stupidity.

Online community manager .... gee, is that like .... moderator? Unless you happen to see his name on a paycheque issued by Playboy, I'll accord him the same status as Gonz. That is to say ... a private individual with no significant connection to Fury or Sam, unless proven otherwise.

I'm all about raping conservative wimen's
the liberal ones either all look like Hillary or
dykes
on bikes!

Online community manager .... gee, is that like .... moderator? Unless you happen to see his name on a paycheque issued by Playboy, I'll accord him the same status as Gonz. That is to say ... a private individual with no significant connection to Fury or Sam, unless proven otherwise.

I believe "he" is a "she".

And here is what she claims, tho I suppose anyone can lie about their current and past employment.

I believe "he" is a "she".

And here is what she claims, tho I suppose anyone can lie about their current and past employment.
me-on-snowmobile.jpg

Cute too!

Back