Please read

2) Signature text when not accompanied by a pic (not including standard ~15x15 size smilies) is to be limited to 4 lines of text at normal size, OR 6 lines of text at small size.

Counts Gonz's sig :tsk:

:lol2:

spaces = a line therefore its 6 standard size. :p or five if you don't count the last line surrounded by the quote box.

post last space editing....3 lines, four if the "quoted by" is used

Oh thanks for reminding me, it's time to change the track in my sig. I wonder if anyone even listened to it? *peepwall*

Gonz said:
Signatures are getting out of hand again
:erm:...*cough*

We still reserve the right to remove or edit a signature we deem sucky.

dearest; If I were to deem your offending sig "sucky", (which indeed I do) does that qualify enough for its removal?

or do we need to all cast a vote on its suckiness....:rolleyes:

tank girl said:
dearest; If I were to deem your offending sig "sucky", (which indeed I do) does that qualify enough for its removal?

or do we need to all cast a vote on its suckiness....:rolleyes:

It seems that you are completely unfamiliar with fury and his unique way of writing rules ;)

We would need to get that confimation pic of you to verify that you wouldn't vote twice. There is *some discussion as to the validity of your online personna. (no big, I hadda do the same thing when I got here).

Luis G said:
It seems that you are completely unfamiliar with fury and his unique way of writing rules ;)

:erm: regardless, the fact remains: The statement is there with the rules and the sig certainly is
sucky.

But then, no worries - if Gonz wants to advertise even further how pathetic and sucky he is in his own sig by no means would i wish to interfere...

:lloyd:

ResearchMonkey said:
We would need to get that confimation pic of you to verify that you wouldn't vote twice. There is *some discussion as to the validity of your online personna. (no big, I hadda do the same thing when I got here).

these two things don't seem to match. two seperate issues. If you want to discuss that then speak to me in private and I may choose to discuss the matter...just don't speculate behind my back because that truly would be stupid, and put me off ever caring about clarifying such idle chatter :winkkiss:

...as far as voting twice goes

*casts her mind back to GONZ's double whammy on winkys opinion poll dedicated to me in the RW a while back :rolleyes:

k. This is an about sigs thread, not an about tank girl thread. Soooooooooooooo lets talk about sigs, shall we? :)

tsk tsk, I can't help it if I'm so damn popular :lol:

now, I thought that it was quite fitting, being a signature thread instituted by the very one with OTCs most sucky sig - to bring the matter up. It is a personal attack after all, and I should have a right to complain about it shouldn't I? Or do administrators get away with everything...

Back