Please read

Gonz said:
"quote" doesn't count, Next.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that the cap was in place on the size of the signatures so that they would stay nice and small.

Now, did you ever notice the little horizontal line at the bottom on your message? You see, that little magical line separates the text in your post, from your signature. Yes! that means everything under this amazing little line is part of your sig!

:trout:

Or, maybe you would care to elaborate on why "quote" doesn't count?

Not that I even care that your sig is a few lines over, but I just feel that somebody that creates a new thread complaining about signatures being too long, should not have their own over the written limit.

:D :D :D :D

g'day!

Gato_Solo said:
:D :lol: :lol2: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl4:

Fact...air is needed for human survival. Perspective? :rofl4:

...yeah. ha-ha. :rolleyes:... there is a difference between something like a scientific fact, say, and the fact that 'Jesus walked on water...' for instance.

You have to believe it in order to think that it is true.

tank girl said:
...yeah. ha-ha. :rolleyes:... there is a difference between something like a scientific fact, say, and the fact that 'Jesus walked on water...' for instance.

You have to believe it in order to think that it is true.

Poor child. Everybody knows the difference between belief and fact...God is based in faith, and proof denies faith. I just simply cannot allow you to spread misinformation like that. :D You stated 'fact', not belief, so your quote is hilarious to the extreme...now how about some air. :lol:

oh yes, everybody 'knows' the difference between belief and fact. Its where both cross over that the difference becomes hazy...

think about it.

cd.jpg

oh les, I'm offended.

I'm not a teenager anymore :grinno:

Once it was an undisputed fact that the earth was flat.

Actually, we only believe that air is what we breathe because we we have been told to believe that fact.

;)

theres this thing called "agreement reality"

I think I'd definately be more closer to the un-sanitised version of Disney's incredible puppet Hillary Duff too, somehow. :D

Gato_Solo said:
Yep. I was there once...:lol2:

so were, Nietzsche, Einstein, and William James too, it seems :p

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
Friedrich Nietzsche

There are no facts, only interpretations.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Belief creates the actual fact.

William James

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.

Albert Einstein
whoaa and Ronald Regan

Facts are stupid things.
Ronald Reagan

:lol2:

Funny, I don't even think Pressie Georgie jr or those who were involved in acquiring intelligence to justify the Iraq invasion cared much about facts either..:rolleyes:

The Cars said:
uh well, dance all night play all day
don't let nothin' get in the way
dance all night keep the beat
don't you worry 'bout two left feet
shake it up
shake it up, oo yeah
shake it up
shake it up

well dance all night get real loose
you don't need no bad excuse
dance all night with anyone
don't let nobody pick your fun
shake it up, oo-oo
shake it up, yeah yeah
shake it up, oo-oo
shake it up

that's right I said dance all night (go go go)
and dance all night (get real low)
go all night (get real hot)
well, shake it up "now", all you've got, woo

Lead

uh well dance all night and whirl your hair
make the night cats stop and stare
dance all night go to work
do the move with quirky jerk
just shake it up, oo-oo
shake it up, oo yeah
shake it up, that's right
shake it up

uh well dance all night (go go go)
"get so light" (get real low)
dance all night (get real hot)
shake it up, all you've got, woo

shake it up, make a scene
"let them know" what you really mean
and dance all night keep the beat
don't ya worry 'bout two left feet
shake it up, oo-oo
(shake it up) oo yeah
shake it up, oo-oo
(shake it up) oh yeah
(shake it up)
shake it up
shake it up baby
(shake it up)
shake it up, oo-oo
(shake it up)
shake it up
shake it up baby
(shake it up)
shake it up, oo-oo
shake it up..........................

Facts, as annoying as they can be, are proven. A tree will make noise when it falls because the laws of physics dictate that it will. Has nothing to do with 'belief', unless you proscribe to the idea that all facts are beliefs. If so, then, by proxy, you have no choice than to believe in anything the majority states. Quote Friedrich Nietzsche all you like, but, like others of his philosophical bent, he has often been declared an idiot. Einstein, however, was a man who was trying to show proof of something. In order to get his proof, he had to look at what led him to his point. (Gravity, BTW). He never changed the facts...just the perception. Newton never said how gravity worked...he just proved it's existence in mathematical terms. ;) Don't mix the two because they're from two different perspectives, and have 2 different ends.

tank girl said:
Funny, I don't even think Pressie Georgie jr or those who were involved in acquiring intelligence to justify the Iraq invasion cared much about facts either..:rolleyes:
Seriously chica this is getting really really REALLY old in an even faster manner....you wanna go off on one about this please do it in the RW. You wanna make a complaint, do it in the town hall.

And to question your sig.....so I suppose the several thousand tons of hidden munitions, liberation of an oppressed people and discovery of several mass graves does not make the whole thing worthwhile. Listen. He's a politician....NO politician tells the whole truth and no amount of complaining is gonna change that.

That said and back on topic:

Sure I'll trim the sig down again :)

tank girl said:
Once it was an undisputed fact that the earth was flat.

Sorry deary, that was not a fact, it was speculation that was accepted as fact.

Not unlike many of your beliefs. You accept them as truths because it makes sense to the simple mind and feels good to boot.

tank girl said:
if a tree fell in the forest with no-one to hear it fall would it make a sound?

An audio recording device is able to record such incidents with benifit of human ears.

If a car alarm alerts with no-one to hear it alert, would it make a sound?
...b

tank girl said:
ERM... immortalizing them by misquoting me out of context? OKAAAY :rolleyes:

it would appear in that respect, you wouldn't care about the 'facts' either.

I stand by those words, in the original (both) context. And 'tis true that I don't care about the 'facts' in fact,

Then what the hell are you complaiing about? :winkkiss:

Just take this type of discussion to another forum (the KK) or if possible via PMs.

This is a topic to request everybody to keep their sigs within limits, not to discuss the definition of the word fact nor to talk about the flatness of the Earth.

Back