Please tell me this is a joke.

A.B.Normal

George Foreman USB iGrill

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/igrill.shtml

igrill.jpg

Yeah its a joke. Its only for Macs via firewire. They have altered the image to show it with a USB connection. Everyone knows you can't cook burgers over USB, even USB 2.0 isn't good enough.

Notice the aprilfool backward in the URL. ;)

Too bad, too, I was planning on getting one of those and I figure it'd be nice if I could hook it up to my computer cause there's practically no outlets left in the house. :lol:

What... you mean you've never seen that other great innovation - the USB Travel Kettle? It plugs directly into your laptop.... unfortunately it takes all day and 2 batteries to heat up! :eek:

Did any of you see the iBrator? A USB powered vibrator available in your favorite Mac colors.:D

Squiggy said:
Did any of you see the iBrator? A USB powered vibrator available in your favorite Mac colors.:D

Nope, didn't see that.
You could post a picture of yours though :sick2: :rofl3:

Yeah, and even that's starting to fade out as companies start to sell premodded cases. Even Compaq and HP have started to sell their systems in pretty cases.

ugh, premodded cases are bastardized imitations of the homegrown originals. i want to see someone post a pic of their shiny new premodded cumpaq on a mod forum

well, some premods are almost cool, like the chieftechs that newegg hawks. saves you the trouble of putting a window in i guess

Back