Please welcome Luisette

Luisette

You intriguing bastard :p

I know and she knows that a good 6 years of my life are kinda documented in here, if she wants to look at the archives, she's free to do so.

"What you are comes to you..." Forgot who wrote it... :blush:

I love you!!

Luisette

No ma'am...Texas changed all that :D

Known as the Rio Grande in the United States and as the Río Bravo (or, more formally, the Río Bravo del Norte) in Mexico, the river, 1,885 miles (3,034 km) long, is the third longest river system in the United States.

I guess we are right! :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
LOL

If I ever read those archives.....nothing will change. I also have a past and we are not afraid to share it with eachother. What matters is what´s happening now :D
Oh crhist man. If she really means that, marry her now. Really. Don't wait. It's not often you're going to find someone that will forgive what You've done.....:nerd:

Wait a sec. Do you understand Linux? Like, you know what root is?

Luisette

Oh crhist man. If she really means that, marry her now. Really. Don't wait. It's not often you're going to find someone that will forgive what You've done.....:nerd:

Wait a sec. Do you understand Linux? Like, you know what root is?

I cant forgive something that has not been done in my time.....Its only five and a half months left!! I would marry him now!!

I dont understand it, but I dont think I need to know about it, although it would be interesting :D

PT

Oh, please don't take me seriously. Luis is a great guy. You really might enjoy reading about his past, as long as you're open minded. I would have to say that Luis is one of a handful of people that I've met on the internet that I will always consider a friend, and would be glad to have in my home anytime. If they'd let his gringo ass north of the border that is... ;)

Luisette

Oh, please don't take me seriously. Luis is a great guy. You really might enjoy reading about his past, as long as you're open minded. I would have to say that Luis is one of a handful of people that I've met on the internet that I will always consider a friend, and would be glad to have in my home anytime. If they'd let his gringo ass north of the border that is... ;)

I know, dont worry :) I know, I met him online and hes a great guy :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member

Would you have considered me a friend if I didn't run up your credit cards so high??? :crap:

PT

Would you have considered me a friend if I didn't run up your credit cards so high??? :crap:
Probably. I'd probably consider you a friend if you ever modeled all the underwear I've bought you through the years too. But alas...

Nixy said:
And isn't gringo a mexican term for american??
Yes, it is. But we stole it from them, so it's ours now.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh god damn. Don't do that. All I've got on me is the Amex, and there's no limit on that puppy. You ain't gettin it....

I have my own credit cards now...two of'em...I just want your friendship...*sniffles* :(

PT

Oh ok, but I think the wife would go for Luis spending the night a helluva lot quicker than she'd agree to you spending the night....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh ok, but I think the wife would go for Luis spending the night a helluva lot quicker than she'd agree to you spending the night....

I do actually own real clothes you know...not just underwear :p