PM me, dammit

tank girl

:mope: feeling incredibly anti-social here...

How often do you people use your PM thingee?

I hardly ever use it and nobodee PMs me much anymore :crying4:

SO get PMing dammit and I'll PM you back. With all the juicy insider information of Tank Girls life :brow:

OR just say hello :shrug:

How 'bout we get admin to start a chatroom or something? *hint hint*

tank girl said:

You PMs enough on your own
yell.gif

j/k :evilcool:

i hardly use mine as well. i like pm's. i enjoy getting them and i almost always answer....but i hardly use my pm's.

unclehobart said:
I've only had 12 PMs in the last 6 months. Feel thee not alone.
moving in with you just stopped my pm's cold...[whinywoman]you never send me pm's amymore! i don't care that i'm right behind you, you used to send me the most beautiful pms and now you don't[/whinywoman]

:p

tank girl said:
:mope: feeling incredibly anti-social here...

SO get PMing dammit and I'll PM you back. With all the juicy insider information of Tank Girls life :brow:

OR just say hello :shrug:

almost never unless
A) someone PMs me
B) I have something to say directly to that person

Tank Girl said:
feeling incredibly anti-social here...

I hardly ever use it and nobodee PMs me much anymore

SO get PMing dammit and I'll PM you back. With all the juicy insider information of Tank Girls life

OR just say hello

The possibility of a chat room was discussed many times, and refused many times. Camlyn went and made one anyways. Dunno what happened to it. Perhaps she took it with her? There was hardly anyone there whenever I looked in.

But we already have a BBS, a Shoutbox, a Private Messaging system, and links to everyone's AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and ICQ personas. I think that's more than sufficient. If you can't find someone to talk to with all that, TG, perhaps it's simply that noone really wants to talk to you?

Edit: My apologies. The chat room was made by Cam with the management's blessings. I was unaware of that. And was closed because of other, more important and unavoidable demands on her time. Thanks for the corrections.

Professur said:
If you can't find someone to talk to with all that, TG, perhaps it's simply that noone really wants to talk to you?

Ouch!

Please lets try to get along... :rolleyes:

And whats a BBS?

Big Boozing System?

Big Brother Shower room?

Throw me a bone here!

Gonz said:
I only get threatening, demeaning or abusive PM's. I wonder why?
Not even the occasional practical joke?

* runs and puts a flaming bag of poo on Gonz's doorstep and sends a PM to go look outside

:p :D

Professur said:
:grinyes:

I only use PMs for something that isn't involved specifically with a thread (hardly a hard and fast rule there) or to say something to someone that I don't think the whole board needs to know. :shrug:

Re. chatrooms, there is one (IRC). There's never anyone there anymore, but I think it's still there.

Back