PM me, dammit

I'm no Squiggy, but I seem to have somewhere in excess of 200 PMs sitting in my inbox...some of them are long winded discussions that were taken out of thread... things that had nothing to do with the thread in question but was still interesting.

I've had back-and-forth discussions with individual members about subjects that I thought would be either boring as hell for the rest of the board, or likely to be spammed to bits.

It's a fun way of keeping touch with people who are never on when you are, or to have to have a person-to-person talk without having a dozen other seperate conversations going on at once in the same thread.

I have a bunch, but most of them are to discuss edited posts/threads.

There you go, TG. Someone to talk to.

haha. I got a karma from someone from this thread. But I'd read it backwards. At first, I'd thought that the comment with the karma was "PM me, damnit." Took a minute to make the distinction.

A.B.Normal said:
You PMs enough on your own
yell.gif

j/k :evilcool:

:rofl: ;)

sure do

Professur said:
There you go, TG. Someone to talk to.

haha. I got a karma from someone from this thread. But I'd read it backwards. At first, I'd thought that the comment with the karma was "PM me, damnit." Took a minute to make the distinction.

I actually have 115 PM's (my "closet" fan club) :D

Just trying to boost membership and all...:moon2:

But I do so cherish the intimacy of my one-to-one contacts. ;)

Your closet fan club PM array is, my guess, 75 from RM & 30 from Winky & the rest are wrong numbers.

I go through phases.... Sometimes, I have a gazillion PMs in me box, and other times, I don't. Ya gotta be pro-active with PMs... you want 'em? Ya gotta pester people for 'em. ;)

I've had to empty my PM's three times since joining... otherwise I can't send or recieve any more... is that what's meant to happen? :confused:

Yep, you've got a limit. I've had to empty mine several times as well... just did recently, as a matter of fact. Reached the limit. :shrug:

BeardofPants said:
Yep, you've got a limit. I've had to empty mine several times as well... just did recently, as a matter of fact. Reached the limit. :shrug:

Its a pain.. innit... summit to do with band width no doubt... but I don't really get the whole technical forum stuff...

ClaireBear said:
What am I?

Scotch mist!!!!

:rolleyes:

Some people! :p :D
I've gotten a couple from you, and a few from other people here and there... a grand total of 69 since October 2002. I've never cleaned out my inbox, not even once.

Inkara1 said:
I've gotten a couple from you, and a few from other people here and there... a grand total of 69 since October 2002. I've never cleaned out my inbox, not even once.

Awwwwww! Baby! :kiss:

*CB massages Ink's ego and toddles off to PM!*

You've been deleting them to keep at 69 though... haven't you? :D :p

25 since I have joined and I answered each and every one of them to my amazement, half the time I dont even notice them sitting there.

I just noticed that my PM total isn't the total in the inbox... but the total for both the inbox and outbox! So now I'm up to 75 total out of a limit of 500.

Back