Poking Cam!!

Raven said:
Yeah, that sounded like a lot of fun.....is that the photoshopped version sans bruise?

Yup. The bruise was all yellow and ugly and I wanted people to look at the *tattoo* :D

Oz: It turned out Ok, I can't say if it would have hurt less without the scratch though....

Raven said:
Yeah, that sounded like a lot of fun.....is that the photoshopped version sans bruise?

Yeah..shame I missed the whole bloody thing. I'd left Cam's place to pick up MrsBish...couldn't find her, so I drove back towards downtown and parked across the street from the tat-place. Taking my sleeping son with me, I walked across the street and into the shop to hear at least one scream...only to discover that she'd left 5 mins before. The tat-guy pulled off the whole thing in 20 mins. FAST!!!

At least I got to talk to the tat-guy for a few mins. I'd been worried that some of the lines were too thin to really show properly, or that Cam's skin would bleed out the design too much. Seems that Cam's skin is perfect for ink-work :)

20 mins!! :eek:

That's bloody good!

I was stuck in the chair for over 2 hours gettin' mine done :eh:

Camelyn said:
Oz: It turned out Ok, I can't say if it would have hurt less without the scratch though....

Either way I reckon yer did well :) Yer gotta boney wrist.......so I imagine gettin' most of it done musta stung a bit :eh:

Wot's/where's the next one gonna be done?

Oz said:
Either way I reckon yer did well :) Yer gotta boney wrist.......so I imagine gettin' most of it done musta stung a bit :eh:

Wot's/where's the next one gonna be done?

My ankle/calf. Bish is workin on something :D

I think I'm addicted

Back