Police Hit Man in Genitals With Taser

Professur

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - Police accidentally hit a naked man in the genitals with a Taser after he was caught breaking windows and asking women to touch him, authorities said.

Jeremy J. Miljour, 26, tried to run away when sheriff's deputies approached so one of them shot their Taser, said Cpl. Matt Chitwood. But one of the gun's prongs accidentally hit Miljour's genitals and got stuck, Chitwood said.

"The Taser is relatively accurate, but when someone is moving like that, it doesn't matter if you have a Taser, or a pistol. (Officers) can't aim," Chitwood said.

Miljour was treated at a hospital before being taken to the Lee County jail. He was charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

source

Now, I'm not one to let someone off, but if he's pays for the broken windows ... I'd say he's suffered enough.

Professur said:
source

Now, I'm not one to let someone off, but if he's pays for the broken windows ... I'd say he's suffered enough.

He still has his nads, right? If yes, then he has suffered enough. Unfortunately, by letting him keep his nads, we allow for the possibility of him breeding...so which is worse? :devious:

can't you just feel the electricity in this thread? everybody getting juiced up.

BeardofPants said:
That's more than I wanted to see MY EYES MY EYES! :blank:
:rofl:
oh..wait a second missy...where's the doubles-entendres in relation to electricity??!?

Almost hit his lightning rod...maybe it was too small :)

Back