Pool Table!

Altron

The parents and younger sibling decided to get a pool table. Ordered it a month back or so, it should be coming in this afternoon. I'll get some pictures up.

Feh... no space anymore. ..and if you're talking about the one that was in the house when I bought it, it wasn't for sale :(

It's the real deal, 1" slate top. Delivered and set up.

Back in the early 90s, we put a rather big addition onto the house. We had a hot tub in there up until a year or so ago. Since we got rid of that, there was a lot of extra room there. We re-arranged some formula and got enough room for a full size pool table with enough clearance around it.

For the record, I completely took apart Gautam on the bumper pool table. (A month ago we bought a cheap bumper pool table at a flea market to see how it would work out). I sank all five before he could finish his third.

I just went 0-5 against my brother. I suppose I should take some pictures. It's a hella nice table. It cost more than my car.

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

Pool is for the hoypoloi... now snooker is another matter...

Nice table though...;)

I like both, actually. I can't play snooker worth a damn due to the size of the table, but both have their place.

Snooker is for hoity-toity, snobbish people...:p

Back