Post a pic of your driver's license

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, here's mine, with some slight modifications. The picture looks like I've been strung out for a few days, even worse than Jerreks pics.

unclehobart

lookit what I dun found on the web:
What scares me is when I've overclocked my Duron 800 up to 1.4Gz. then one day I come home from work and don't hear the vacuum cleaner sound of my fan running, the power to my computer is off, and when I press the power button, all I hear is beep beep Beeeeeeeeep. That scares me.
-puter

PT

Jackies good. Here, let me help a bit if you're really interested.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
The emplyee profile in that newsletter was a guy in Jefferson City. My mom was there last week...

PT

I put my real address in, and that's where they say I live. Guess I'm safe from the USGS for now anyway. :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
She was at some foam company. It is called Jeff City something or another. My mom works at Vecro Canada. The department she works in makes plastic velcro pieces which go molded in the foam of car seats to hold the covers on. They THOUGHT that they had sent some bad pieces to jeff City so they sent 4 employees down to check them :)

unclehobart

PuterTutor said:
I put my real address in, and that's where they say I live. Guess I'm safe from the USGS for now anyway.
I know how that is. If you type my addy into mapquest, it points to a tennis court way the hell on down the road.

flavio

Banned
So Jerrek, what happened that changed the way you look so much? It's like you're a completely different person.