Post A Picture Of Yourself™

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
Here's one of them lil urchins who just makes my heart melt :brush:
that picture is soooooooooooooo evil him :lol:

unc, that was pic number 4 bajillion...they were doin pretty good lol.

IDLEchild

Re: Post A Picture Of Yourself™

Toolbox

No offense but...screw your picture....show us the faces of the two ladies you're with.

Toolbox™

192.jpg

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
that damn toolbox... he Always has the ladies. But Inez is the best one of all!!! tell her hi buddy.

IDLEchild

Toolbox......I respect you....much props indeed....Girlfriends? Friends with benefits?

The one in the pink top...tell her I said Hi.

the rest of you haters....

SUCK IT. :D

unclehobart

Freako, 2 things:

1. Whose signature is it on your guitarists toy there?
2. I also see that he is sporting a straight edge sign on his hand. Is he? Are you?

This is assuming that you even know who the guy is. It might have just been a jam session and he was the guitarist on stage from another group.

Kawaii

Snatched this one from the school website. It's about 4 mounths old. Add red hairdye, about 1½-2 inches of hair and a 1½-inch beard, and this is me:
fs04rogu.jpg

Add it to the gallery if you want, I really don't care.

freako104

unclehobart said:
Freako, 2 things:

1. Whose signature is it on your guitarists toy there?
2. I also see that he is sporting a straight edge sign on his hand. Is he? Are you?

This is assuming that you even know who the guy is. It might have just been a jam session and he was the guitarist on stage from another group.

1. He got Jerry Onlys and Dez Cadena

2. He is. I kind of am now. I did do weed(not often but I did it) and I drink from time to time. He is 100% straight edge.

He is one of my closest friends here at school so I do know him yes. and we got to be on stage but it wasnt his band. It was the Misfits

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the dude is married guys...you're gonna get him into trouble if yas keep that up :D