post limit for TRW?

2minkey

bootlicker
there should be a limit on how many new threads one can post in a day. how about two? right now this place is littered with more and more of the same stuff about how various things are bad and dumb, often based on willy-nilly postings of references to offsite articles without much meaningful commentary. bleh.

It would be nice to have related threads kept together but limiting the number won't solve the issue. Otherwise, we'd have one thread with 35187578 views about the War on Terrorism & one with 35187572 on how GW scrwed up.

Let's not pussyfoot here. Jim started 23 threads in the last week, or at least that's what my use of the search function told me.

there should be a limit on how many new threads one can post in a day. how about two? right now this place is littered with more and more of the same stuff about how various things are bad and dumb, often based on willy-nilly postings of references to offsite articles without much meaningful commentary. bleh.

Never said censor, but if it is a repeditive post, or if there is already one, they could lock it, move it, or delete it. alot of fourms just get rid of repete posts, or lock them and put a link to the orginal post.

So? How many did you start?

right. but if he counter-spams the forum with the same shit in reverse then what's been gained?

hmmm. well i guess that's not really what you're suggesting, exactly...

perhaps renaming the forum "the litter box" would be a good start?

Let's not pussyfoot here. Jim started 23 threads in the last week, or at least that's what my use of the search function told me.

The search function is a bit screwy. Nine of the results are prior to 2-12 and of those nine two were started last year.

Well personally I don't much care, start all the threads you like, and it's not me complaining about it, my only point is I think it's silly to allude to something so obvious but not just come out and say what you mean.

what makes you think i'm only talking about the peeler, my little pumpkin seed?

and, anticipating a potential response, what makes you think that spam-ettes only come from one side of the aisle?

what makes you think i'm only talking about the peeler, my little pumpkin seed?

and, anticipating a potential response, what makes you think that spam-ettes only come from one side of the aisle?

I didn't think you only meant Jim necessarily, nor did I say so, but to raise such a point, Jim just about has to be one of those you refer to.

So... uh... this thread is about how Jim is a problem, then... right?

/ jumps on bandwagon...

He turned me into a newt.

/ feels everyone looking at her suspiciously.

I got better.

Burn the witch! Burn him!

Back