Post your connection speed

Nihilistic said:
You must use DSL right.. It looks like you do, that the only reason Kruz hasnt bought it yet, other then the fact that we cant get it out here.

Im just spoiled, what can i say, if its slow it needs an upgrade, and thats life

I'm at work, I don't know. I think it is a T1 network (?). There are about 15 other users sharing it right now. Sometimes it really blasts, sometimes it drags a little.

Yah, that would be a reason. When i was in school the whole place was networked with t-1's. It was incredibly slow becuase kids would fuck with the software and scfew with the computers. and we had idiots for network admins. I COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB THEN THEM!!

Bah, that makes me remeber all my days of novel hacking and keyloggers...

i love the good ol days.

Wait, now that i read that post over again, those are good connections for a network of users that big on a t1

I know ts t1 becuase it couldnt be cable or DSL, and only huge companies use t3

Do they restrict your internet usage?

My moms work resitriced any internet use other then Pep-Boys related stuff because people would go on the internet and check mail and stuff.

Nihilistic said:
Wait, now that i read that post over again, those are good connections for a network of users that big on a t1

I know ts t1 becuase it couldnt be cable or DSL, and only huge companies use t3

Do they restrict your internet usage?

My moms work resitriced any internet use other then Pep-Boys related stuff because people would go on the internet and check mail and stuff.

There are only 15 users right now, during the day it's more like 30. Doesn't seem to make much difference in the speed.

They don't care what we look at as long as our work gets done. There are no filters, and if they check logs, they've never said anything to anybody about particular sites being visited. It's an Internet free-for-all! :D

Thats awsome. I was almost susended from school for just going to sites for scripting tutorials. Since out administrators have there biased opinions about teenagers, they blamed me. They went in and checked all teh logs and i found out that they have every word, website and every single thing i did on the net logged..ohh, no privacy apperently..

Nihilistic said:
Thats awsome. I was almost susended from school for just going to sites for scripting tutorials. Since out administrators have there biased opinions about teenagers, they blamed me. They went in and checked all teh logs and i found out that they have every word, website and every single thing i did on the net logged..ohh, no privacy apperently..

That must be a creepy feeling. There is really no such thing as Internet privacy - somebody's watching at all times, it seems.

No, what is really scary, is that i post in a drug forum. I mostly posted on safety tips about drugs from my vast knowlage of these things, and they werent to happy. In fact, they read back a few posts that i made, it really creeped me out, but they let me off, and they didnt even call my parents(thank god)

Thank god i dont go to school anymore, i have problems when i dont have privacy...apprently its now legal to moniter your ever move, word, and anything you even write...

big brother is watching us..

Back