Post your desktop again

Ms Ann Thrope said:
Nixy! that pic is just beautiful.... I think I'd like to visit Newfoundland. :love3:

Thank you, that's about a 5min walk from where my dad grew up. I lived there the first 2.5 years of my life :)

This is my old desktop...I had it for over a year. The pic is compliments of our very own Shadowfax :brush:

I dont' seem to have the old screen shot so this is the picture itself :)

I think I know why I don't have the screen shot...this one time, I resintalled my computer...restting my background is always one of the very first things I do...so I did that but I hadn't yet change to classic start menu so "My Computer" and stuff wasn't on my desktop...and instead of using this pic I set my background as the screen shot by accident...I was going NUTS trying to figure out why I couldn't move nor click on any of the icons...after a few min I realized they were part of my background... :lloyd:

Same one I've had a while. I simply took the spaceship from the screen that pops up when you put the Beastie Boys' Hello Nasty CD in a CD-ROM drive, and placed it over a repeating star background.

image1.jpg

Gato_Solo said:
Your computer has PMS? :eek8:
Yeah, she can be a mean bitch at times... Sometimes i even have to spank her. :whip::brow:

Edit: Wait... Did i just make a naughy remark about my computer? I need to get out more.

oooo.... spent an hour or so wandering among those stones last summer.... it was amazing... gorgeous pic, Oz!

damn... I need to get back to the Lakes... right after I explore Newfoundland ;)

PuterTutor said:
Dude, I'm hopin thats your daughter. If so, you must be very proud. If not. :eh:
Nice wallpaper, PT. ;)

I took this one just up the road from PT's pic.

PuterTutor said:
What can I say, it reminded me of home. Hope you don't mind. :)
Not at all. Got more of them too, but thats probably the best. :)

Now you've got me looking through my old shots.....should post some of these.

HomeLAN said:
Pic's getting kinda old now.
how can you speak such herey? that picture is adorable.

this thread has inspired me to find another pic to use as my desktop (i still have the dead bear)....course it's 8am on sunday morning and the only thing i really want to look at is the inside of my eyelidds....wonder if i can get a shot of that.......

tonks said:
i must hate you now........:p

at least it wasn't:
"reveille, reveille...all hands heave out! the smoking lamp lamp is lighted in all authorized places...reveille."

*shudders*

You use the term 'heave out' around an Air Force base, and it means something totally different... :eek: :sick3:

Gato_Solo said:
You use the term 'heave out' around an Air Force base, and it means something totally different... :eek: :sick3:
oh yeah? so tell me what does heave out mean to the air farce?

Back