Posted this in the shoutbox already, but really everybody's got to see it...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I have both loading as text files now. I'll have to copy them to my HD and convert them.....hopefully...:D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I have a windows media player and quicktime pro, but neither is converting the text file. Its showing as "filetype not recognized"

Professur

PuterTutor said:
Professur said:
28.8, poof. Downloading anything takes forever, unless I relinquish the keyboard and just leave the DL alone until it's done. And we all know that ain't gonna happen.

Jesus Prof, is broadband not available or are you that much of a tight ass?

I live in a blind spot. Half a mile in any direction from my front door, and you've all the highspeed you could ask for. But It won't be reaching me for at least three years. And I work for the god damn phone company!!!!!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Man, I feel for you. Three years ago I lived in the only town in Missouri (It felt like it anyway, but sadly, that's still not the case) that didn't even have Dial UP! Well, you could get it, but it was long distance. Now we have DSL up to 1mb. It'll get there. I'd be bitching at the higher ups if I were you though.

Arris

I thought the first guy was pretty amazing, then the other guy came on... Woooh. Amazing movement... :swing:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Squiggy, try shift-click over the link (that should trigger save link as dialog box)

Converting from text file doesn't work, 'cause it is "text" not "binary text".

ipmoof

flavio said:
Works fine for me and that guy is pretty amazing :D

There's a related clip I should go find now.

A truly amazing battle but a big ol' file.

Edit: ...and the link doesn't work now.

Hey if you ever find that file please give me a shout, dude. Just been downloading some of the Liquid Pop clips and they are almost, if not quite as cool.

flavio

Banned
I have the file, just nowhere to host 100 megs. If you like the other one I posted then you'd really like this one.

I could ICQ it or something.