Practical joke.... disturbing people... again.

Jeslek

Banned
I have this one male friend thats 17 years old. He is a really cool guy, easy going, and the girls like him. He also shares a lot of my hobbies such as skydiving and bungee jumping, and in general disturbing shit. His girlfriend discribes him as "odd". Anyways, he threatened me with a valentine's gift (a teddy bear), so I counter threatened him with one.

So, what to get him... After some thinking, I was just thinking conventionally here, I thought maybe a black rose or something. But then I thought lets make this good. After consulting with my roommates we came up with either a penis pump or an XXX XXX L sized thong (size 64). However, a trip to the sex store revealed that shit is too expensive for just a simple practical joke. So, I got him this instead:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~johannj/digicam/gift.jpg

The idea is to give both items with the card in the pink bag to him next time, and his girlfriend and friends must be around to see it. (His girlfriend knows, and approves, and is going to take the pictures...) I want to give it to him and watch his face when he realizes what I've given him. And yeah, pictures will be taken of this entire episode.. can't miss a face like that. Kodak Moment *grins*

I'd be soo embarassed having some guy give me an erection aid in front of all my friends and gf. But, its a joke... *grin* I just shudder to think what he is going to come up with to pay me back.

:p

Y'know.. the thought of being able to keep my John Thomas ten-hut whilst base clamped with a piece of cheap plastic is beyond me.

you are one vindctive guy jerrek.:gay: and the black rose id give to a girl or hope a girl would give it to me i dont see whats wrong with it.

Back