Pre-Vacation Insanity

MrBishop

I'm going on vacation...two weeks, starting this Saturday. You may not see me on here for a while, but I'll miss every last one of you...well, maybe not ALL of you, but I'll think of you anyway :)

I'm working on preparing the work for the 3 sundays that I'll be gone. Bulletins, letters, mailouts etc...
Normally, this wouldn't be an issue...but for whatever fuckin' reason, all hell has broken loose in the church.

The phone's ringing off the hook, people are dying, people want to get married, people want to rent the church, people are angry that other people didn't call, others are angry that they did.

AARGH!!!

I'm going to spend my holidays in a nice little rubber room at this rate!

Send me strength...better yet, send me a high-powered rifle so that I can start thinning out the congregation!

Wish me luck on my holidays...I'm going to "Balconville". Ask Cam/Paul/Prof if you want to know where that is :)

Have a great two weeks!

MrBishop said:
Wish me luck on my holidays...I'm going to "Balconville". Ask Cam/Paul/Prof if you want to know where that is :) Have a great two weeks!

I Have absolutely no idea where or even what "balconville" is....

Are there nekked chicks?

Have a safe, fun, and great time!!! Sure you will be thinking of us all, LOL :winkkiss: think up alot of new threads for us all for when you get back.

Back