Prof is alive and well - thanks for asking

MrBishop

A few people who know that Prof and I are good IRL friends and have noticed that he's not been posting lately have asked me if he's OK.

This is a simple thread to say that YES...he's fine. Nothing worst happened to him other than being overworked. He's dropped in but hasn't posted because of time constraints.

I saw him on Sunday.

Thanks for the update Bish, appreciate it. tell him the gang says "HI"

Tell that sumbitch I need some assistance. I'm all alone in the RW & they're ganging up on me :D

Bah... I'm a boy. We don't send flowers to your funeral. I honored your death in the Klingon manner by leveling a large city of our common enemy and erecting a 20 meter pyramid of skulls in the name of you and your house.

yes, well.....i'm a girl and i love flowers....here ya go, prof! :swing:
bouquet.gif

In honour of the memory of Prof, I gladly and openly destroyed at least one bottle of my best beer...in the traditional manner.:drink::drink::drink:

*Dances a Jig over Profs Grave...

*Ponders how the Canadian Beer Economy will take the blow.

MrBishop said:
In honour of the memory of Prof, I gladly and openly destroyed at least one bottle of my best beer...in the traditional manner.:drink::drink::drink:

It should be noted that Bish's best beer is usually what I left in his fridge from the last BBQ.

Unc .... Damn. Just damn.

Tonks ... Even dead, I'm still allergic to flowers. Achoo.

Professur said:
It should be noted that Bish's best beer is usually what I left in his fridge from the last BBQ.

This time it's Guinness . Not from the BBQ though...got it from Ardy ... a thanks for helping her out at the office. Her Palm wasn't playing nice :/

Glad to see that you're undead again Prof.

Welcome back to the greatest hook since crack...OTC :)

Back