Prof resigns over graphic video

highwayman

Showed this to the wrong people.
All that is needed is to attach bin Laden's face to the guy that is doing it to the pig and show it on al Jazeera. Then watch the fireworks as the maniacs come out of hiding....

(Grand Rapids, March 3, 2006, 5:52 p.m.) -- A Grand Rapids Community College professor resigned after allegedly showing ten seconds of a sexually explicit video in his criminal justice class.

Professor Samuel Naves resigned after the story appeared on the front page of the GRCC newspaper. Administrators had no comment, except to say it is a personnel matter.

The campus paper said students were watching clips about criminal justice from Naves’ e-mail when he flipped past the clip. According to the paper, students begged to see it. Naves warned them it was an explicit clip of a man having sex with a pig.

24 Hour News 8 was unable to speak with anyone who was in class at the time of the alleged incident.

According to the campus paper, the Dean of Workforce Development at GRCC spoke with the class after Naves’ resignation. The dean said Naves is no longer teaching his classes and that the behavior may have violated state and local laws.

The question that comes to my mind is: What in the Wide Wide World of Sports kind of class was it that the guy was teaching? I can't imagine any variation of political , biological, medical, english lit, math, etc... class that would ever have need of such a clip.

unclehobart said:
The question that comes to my mind is: What in the Wide Wide World of Sports kind of class was it that the guy was teaching? I can't imagine any variation of political , biological, medical, english lit, math, etc... class that would ever have need of such a clip.
I can't imagine wanting to watch a video of a man locked in carnal relations with a pig, like, ever....sorry to be so white bread.

I like pork too...I just don't like to pork my pork...or have my pork pork me...not that I've evry experimented with my pork sexually, mind you.

tonksy said:
I like pork too...I just don't like to pork my pork...or have my pork pork me...not that I've evry experimented with my pork sexually, mind you.

Well said, I agree with you 100%...

Lamb, anyone?

A Mesa deputy fire chief is on paid leave after being accused of bestial acts with his nextdoor neighbor’s lamb. Maricopa County sheriff’s deputies took LeRoy Johnson, 52, into custody at his Gilbert home on Saturday.

The 26-year veteran was booked on suspicion of disorderly conduct, trespassing and public sexual indecency, all misdemeanors, spokesman Lt. Paul Chagolla said. Johnson was released from jail on his own recognizance on Sunday.

The arrest came after the neighbor and another man said they found Johnson in a small barn in the 1200 block of East Catclaw Street; his pants were down as he held the small, young ewe to the ground, the men told deputies, according to the sheriff’s report.

When deputies confronted Johnson, they said he admitted to trespassing in his neighbor’s barn but denied doing anything else — although he did state, “I probably do need some help, but I don’t know if this is the time or place for it.”

Source.

Just.....WTF?

Back