Prof - whatcha think?

AlphaTroll said:
I didn't even know it was a shroom.

Obviously one that you eat and makes you think that it suddenly grew eyes and got all sorts of interesting colours :)

Aah...Unc. The Bloom County AV...missed it :)

I was thinking of trying to make it pace around the 125x125 space and curse every sedond pass... time consuming but who knows..Prof might actually like it :p

I'll add it to the collection. Over the years, several friends have given me 'shroom updated. Halloween 'shrooms. X-mas 'shrooms. Even accident 'shrooms. I've kept them all.

MrBishop said:
Obviously one that you eat and makes you think that it suddenly grew eyes and got all sorts of interesting colours :)

Aah...Unc. The Bloom County AV...missed it :)

Could be why I always find myself licking the screen when I see prof's posts ;)

Professur said:
I'll add it to the collection. Over the years, several friends have given me 'shroom updated. Halloween 'shrooms. X-mas 'shrooms. Even accident 'shrooms. I've kept them all.

What about a pacing schroom?
Now...the big question. Do you ever actually plan on using it or you just pulling my leg?

One day. When it feels right. But don't expect it to become permanent. Too many people worked too hard on this one for me to ever discard it. It's become like an old sweater.

Back