proud of me ...

Yes Maam

*Twists Kuu's nipples for not logging on for FOUR hours*

oooh ... if that's the punishment I get, then maybe I should log off for four more hours ... :headbang:

I wondered where the hell you were .. :D

When I finally logged off and started being "serious" about this work crap, my cousin from Texas called ... so I've been on the phone with her all this time .. and since I've already screwed away the time, I might as well keep going, right? :D

dang .. don't let me forget to pick up the kids ... *the only thing I hate about the first day of school* :D

Seriously: do you and ku'u actually work a lot over there? Don't you get in trouble for spending so much time over here?

It's hard to believe nobody notices it....

Just curious <- I like it when you are here :)

actually ... my boss told me that even though i fool around a lot here, because i do everything she asks me to do on time, she doesn't mind me fooling around. how cool is she!

plus, she knows if she asks me to work on weekends or nights, she can count on me.

Your boss is cool indeed!

So there are still bosses around who understand they're employees :)
They need:

- A computer + internet connection
- Airco
- OT Central
- A lot of free time during working hours to visit this board :D

I got a surprising amount of work done today considering I've been logged in for most of it :D ... did the Internet AUP, the Talent Release forms, the computer lab checklist, a few lesson plans ... wow ...

summer is the only time I get actual time to be online .. during the rest of the year I'm working or in school so I don't get to post very often. I have to take advantage of the time I have :D

I notice the same thing with Psycho; he works as a programmer, but when I'm at home or have a internet connection somewhere else, we're most of the time online on MSN.
Our chatlogs are a few megabytes big, but still he manages to produce a lot of work and keep his boss happy...

I wonder how much he could produce if he weren't talking to me all day :D

Shadowfax said:
I wonder how much he could produce if he weren't talking to me all day :D

probly less than what he produce right now, i'm into programming as well, and sometimes i like to have a break after programming intensively for about 6-8 straight hours, when i'm done with the chat i return to the coding.

althou, i don't like to code while chatting.

Back