Public displays of affection?

How do you feel about publics displays of affection?

• Never on a million years, it's not my style

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • If the moment is right, then why not?

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • HEll yeah! I like showing off how much I care

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sometimes my dates can't help themselves :angel:

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Holding hands, or arm on shoulders. Anything more in public is a lapse of good taste and shows a lack of respect for your date. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Holding hands, or arm on shoulders. Anything more in public is a lapse of good taste and shows a lack of respect for your date. ;)
No, that's understandable. I guess I should have been more specific.

I meant like those public displays of affection, I mean the type that leans toward basically humping your dates leg in the middle of a shopping mall :eek:

I really don't care if someone else does it, even what Vortex described. I wouldn't go past making out though.

Hand-holding, hugging, basic kissing (not prolonged and no tongue) is ok by me--whether it's me that's doing it or strangers.

Anything else I find disrespectful--usually perpetrated by younger people who don't know better yet. I remember much of that in the halls of my high school, haven't seen it much since.

2nd post: Gato said date
3rd post: you said date
4th post: Squig said date

It made it feel as if it were a newly lovers type of thing.. possibly that comfortable giddy playful area instead of all lovers.. old and established as well as marrieds and the like.

How about sitting in the others lap with a light hug around the waist, face close to the others neck ... whispering, smiling ... a gentle brush ... a nice comment ... a soulful puppydog eyes look ... gaze locked ...

*pant pant*

Im turning myself on here.

Were married. I don't care what other people think. If I wanna feel my wife up I will. Hell, she enjoys it. If prudness is an issue with society then screw em'. I love my wife and I enjoy showing her. :brow:

You live in tinytown Oregon, no? Thats just a casual 2800 mile drive. I can be there in 3 days. I wont be in good shape when I show up ... but I can get there.

Public displays of affection are fine. Public displays of uncontrollable lust are a problem. Get a room!

greenfreak said:
Hand-holding, hugging, basic kissing (not prolonged and no tongue) is ok by me--whether it's me that's doing it or stranger.

:confuse3: You even let 'stangers' kiss you and hold your hand in public? :D

Seriously, i have never thought of that. I don't care what others think, so i just do what i feel like doing :D

Gato_Solo said:

yeah, if your date doesn't want to do it. But if they do, how would that be a lack of respect?

Back