Puppy Names........I Need All Y'alls Help!

75renegade

We are plannin' to receive our first little bundle-o-joy, in about 6 weeks.

A little male Yorkie named, " (fill in blank) ".

This will be my wife's dog, an' she told me she'd prefer a "cutesy" name, or an unusual name, seldom heard, for the sake of originality, I think.

Would appreciate yer suggestions!

Here is a short list of names I came up with, which drew a "less than favorable" response, and/or a pair of rolled eyes:

Gizmo, Dusty, Bilco, Brownie, Sammy, Billy, Sonny, Muffin, Pop-Tart, Harry, Jeepy an' Clyde.

She kinda liked Nemo, an' Reggie.

All posts appreciated!! :winkkiss:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
75renegade said:
We are plannin' to receive our first little bundle-o-joy, in about 6 weeks.

A little male Yorkie named, " (fill in blank) ".

This will be my wife's dog, an' she told me she'd prefer a "cutesy" name, or an unusual name, seldom heard, for the sake of originality, I think.

Would appreciate yer suggestions!

Here is a short list of names I came up with, which drew a "less than favorable" response, and/or a pair of rolled eyes:

Gizmo, Dusty, Bilco, Brownie, Sammy, Billy, Sonny, Muffin, Pop-Tart, Harry, Jeepy an' Clyde.

She kinda liked Nemo, an' Reggie.

All posts appreciated!! :winkkiss:

Pita

stands for pain in the ass, but no need to tell her that

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Daisy's 4 male pups ended up being Echo, Boomer (short for Boomhauer), Casper and Ronan...I thought those were all cute names for little boys :)

Professur

Mine usually gets called "Hey Shithead", but her name is Cookie. Don't look at me. I didn't pick it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Just think about yourself running up the road yelling the potential name...or shouting it out the door...or yelling it when it just peed on the rug again...

Shnookums...bad dog! - doesn't quite work for me :D

chcr

Too cute for words
I knida like Bilko (the srage was spelled with a "k"). Used to have a cat named Reggie. I don't think I like Nemo, though. I suppose Poop Monster is out of the question???

freako104

my first dog was named Tootsie cause he came in a tootsie roll box. my second I named Jessica cause i love that name.

I like Gizmo,dumbass,shitter,little terror,breaker,yelper,cuddles,snuggles,furball

Sharky

How about Triumph, as in "Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog" as seen on Conan O'Brien's show . . .

triumphlgo.jpg

greenfreak

We had a Yorkie, named it Gizmo too. We soon found that small dogs didn't fit well in our family, he tended to yap yap yap a lot and could get quite nasty at times. But he fit well in my pocketbook. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My dog's name is Gizmo, we didn't name her but that's her name :D

I rather like Nemo

Nitro_Daizy

Rowdy

Use to have a dog with that name but one day while i was at work the neighborhood kids opened the gate and Ol' Rowdy got out, never found him :crying4:

his registered name was Rowdy BarksAlot. You might want to think bout how the name will look on the papers if your getting a registered dog