Quiz: Which B-Movie Badass Are You?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
freako104 said:
you only love it cause it kicks ass and its funny as hell

Actually, the movie They Live kicks ass better, but I just like Big Trouble in Little China better. :shrug: Must be the acting, cause "Rowdy Roddy Piper" just doesn't do a film correctly... ;)

freako104

Gato_Solo said:
Actually, the movie They Live kicks ass better, but I just like Big Trouble in Little China better. :shrug: Must be the acting, cause "Rowdy Roddy Piper" just doesn't do a film correctly... ;)

I preferred Big Trouble cause it had so many crazy things.

I can see what noone else can. I can do what nooe else can. and Thunder. he alone made it kick more ass than most of the movies on there(the exception being Evil Dead ;)

IDLEchild

1039059131_sethgecko.jpg

Gato_Solo

freako104 said:
I preferred Big Trouble cause it had so many crazy things.

I can see what noone else can. I can do what nooe else can. and Thunder. he alone made it kick more ass than most of the movies on there(the exception being Evil Dead ;)

Thunder was a wimp next to 'Lightning', and I'm shocked you don't realize that... :rolleyes:

freako104

Gato_Solo said:
Thunder was a wimp next to 'Lightning', and I'm shocked you don't realize that... :rolleyes:

nice pun there. But look at how Thunder died. Look at how Lightning died. Thnder cracked me up so much more. Lightning was a general badass to be sure but Thunder well kaboom.

Gato_Solo

freako104 said:
nice pun there. But look at how Thunder died. Look at how Lightning died. Thnder cracked me up so much more. Lightning was a general badass to be sure but Thunder well kaboom.

Yeah. He 'inhaled' himself to death, but lightning took out an entire city block "green flame"...