Quiznos Commercials

A.B.Normal

Anybody figure out what the HELL these things are ,sure doesn't make me want to eat their food if it has that effect :eek:

contest_creatures.jpg

that link is bloody funny...i dunno why...i like quizno's...at least the ones in tyler, texas.

I LOVE those commercials - however annoying they may be! :lol:

And thanks for the moon song posting - gawd that was funny! :D

I always found them disturbing. I cant believe a national chain is using something dredged up from the internet in its national campeign. Should we be expecting to see more of this? Im waiting for the Charlie Brown/Outkast Hey Ya commercial for Subway.

Thulsa Doom said:
I always found them disturbing. I cant believe a national chain is using something dredged up from the internet in its national campeign. Should we be expecting to see more of this? Im waiting for the Charlie Brown/Outkast Hey Ya commercial for Subway.

I TOTALLY agree. I think it's disgusting and I won't go there anymore. Looks like they used a couple of dead mice and animated thier faces or something.

It's just icky.

I like quizno's and eat there regularly (enough to get a 10% discount everytime). But these stupid commercials make me consider not eating there ... :s

why shouldn't companies use stuff from the internet? it's time that people adapted...they've been using movie and tv characters forever :shrug:

Back