Quiznos Commercials

He can only pick one. In fact, I don't think he gets to pick it. VH1 picks it and pays him a truckload of money to sit there and say what it is.

I saw that Rat commercial for the first time last night. Only thing I can say is this, it was a Quiznos commercial. I doubt I forget it any time real soon. I guess it worked.

PT's right...quizno's always has wacky commercials...i like wacky commercials...let's try not to get all offended by the little rat things.

Pretty much... yeah. The only thing thats ever gotten to me in the last decade was something prof found during a goss out contest 3 years ago on the JJR board.

tonks said:
PT's right...quizno's always has wacky commercials...i like wacky commercials...let's try not to get all offended by the little rat things.

yeah but theres wacky and theres just dumb. I mean its some five dollar no talent graphics hack job that they grab hold of and figure this is going to be the face of marketing for the future? Grabbing things off the net that remind most people of what bored somewhat disturbed high school kids do in their spare time with a free graphics program? How is this marketing? I would have liked to have been in that meeting when the advertising company first suggested ok this is SO hip on the internet now. EVERYONE loves this. These wacky kids made this genius concept of singing, guitar playing marsupials with badly superimposed over bite shots on them. Its just the RAGE with the internet crowd the kids will come STORMING into the stores DEMANDING subs and singing along with the jingle. *pause* Perfect! Lets go with it!!

All I know is this doesnt make me hungry and I see it as pitiful. But who knows maybe it is genius if it only cost them a few hundred bucks to pay off the kids who created it and it certainly gets your attention for better or for worse. And I guess thats all marketing is all about. Its not actually about promoting quality. Just promoting a name.

yup...i just happen to think it's smart to use "things grabbed of the internet"...we spend so much of our time online these days...it grabs your attention :shrug: i don't beleive these commercials will win any clio's or whatever...but it does pique interest.

Back